Spaghetti Squash Recipe With Delicious Chicken
Chicken parmesan with spaghetti squash recipe ingredients
1 medium spaghetti squash (4 pounds).
1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained.
2 tablespoons prepared pesto.
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
1/4 cup dry bread crumbs.
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided.
1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms.
1 medium onion, chopped.
1 garlic clove, minced.
1/2 cup chicken broth.
1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Spaghetti squash chicken parmesan recipe directions.
– Slice squash in half lengthwise; throw out seeds. Place squash cut side down on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, discovered, on high for 14-16 minutes or up to tender.
– On the other hand, in a blender, blend the tomatoes, pesto, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Cover and process until mixed up; set aside. In a little bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese; set aside.
– In a large skillet, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink; remove and keep warm. Throughout the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in remaining oil until tender. Put in garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in the broth, chicken and set aside tomato combination. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
– When squash is cool acceptably to handle, use a fork to detached strands. In a large ovenproof skillet, layer half of the squash, chicken combination and set aside crumb mixture. Repeat layers.
– Bake, discovered, at 350 ° for 15 minutes or unless heated through. Spread with cheddar cheese. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes or unless cheese is melted and golden brown. Yield: 5 portions.
See, how it’s so easy make spaghetti squash recipe chicken